Fairy Tail Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'' When one is happy everyone will be happy, when one is outraged everyone will be outraged, and when one is sad everyone will be sad. ''

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hi everyone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:17 pm

So I guess I'm new here. I'm used to be known has Daaken in the chatango. Fae and Allu kinda noticed me of the existence of this forum so after much consideration, I decided to join. Hope to have a good rp time with everyone. I'm kind of a slow poster but I can do good rp. Slow because I tend to have a hard time making up my mind with all the idea that I have. Otherwise, I love manga, books, web comics and video games (retro gamer...). That's about it, the rest is for ya to discover.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Overlord of Awesome
Admin

Jewels : 999022951

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Oi, welcome. What settled you on joining here, if you don't mind me being curious? Also. It should be said that since you have no avatar posted at the moment I'll likely stick you with something funny until you do... because I'm fun and hard to take serious like that.

Let me know if you need anything
Back to top Go down
Allura
Mod Team's Bitch
Allura

Jewels : 22350

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Mon Ami!! Welcome welcome welcome!

So nice to see another familiar face here ^^ As you can tell I don't always check everything hence the delayed reaction. Razz Hopefully that will change.

Anyway, it's nice to see you here nonetheless and I really need to check these sort of things out more regularly..... -.-
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 am

I decided to join since I really like role-playing in general and I'm a big fan of fairy tail. That's pretty much it ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Universe :: Idle Banter :: Introductions-
Jump to: